Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

Unsure

I feel like I am too unsure about a lot of things in my life. Whether it being how I want to dress, look, be like, act like. I am far too indecisive about everything really as well, which frankly annoys me - I annoy myself. I think this sets me back in things I want to do and how I want my life to be like and sadly I regret a lot of decisions I have made so far. Little things like not choosing to just say yes and go for something that is now too late. Unfortunately wishing to go back in time still doesn't work and I was reminding by my brother recently that wishing for things is all well and good but they only come true with hard work and dedication.

I have for a long time wanted to start something like this, a blog or just something I can look back on and note my feelings at that moment. As a photographer, capturing a moment is something that is really important to me and looking back on memories is something I feel extremely content about. As I am about to start my final year of university I feel like time is moving too fast and it is panicking and worrying me that I can't freeze it or go back or really appreciate all the good things. I can't just stop everything for a moment and just take everything in and understand what is happening and come to terms with a lot of things. I feel like within my self I have let a lot of my life just go by very quickly because I become content with how things were. I don't particularly like change a lot of the time and I guess I like the feeling of knowing what I'm going and where I am, I guess that feeling of being safe and just living normally.

Seeing as a photographer I like capturing moments, maybe of others or places, and maybe I should focus on my everyday and try and see that in a more positive way I really like the idea of the 100 Happy Days challenge. It is where you post one photography every day for a 100 days on any social media site of your choice of something, someone, or any other particular thing that days that has brought you any form of happiness. I like the idea of documenting this string of happiness and actually looking for the positives in your life, be in big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment