Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

Not great...

For some reason since I finished my second year of university I have not been feeling great...

Emotionally I feel all over the place and I don't know why really. I think it might be a combination of a lot of different things. I feel like so many different things are all happening all at once, whether that is all in my mind or knowing that I don't have a lot of time to do things. I do feel like I am running out of time for a lot of things, with my 20th birthday coming up, my last year of university about to start. Becoming an adult and having to figure everything out and knowing all the answers is something that has been scaring me and worrying me a lot!

I don't want to miss opportunities and only realise I have when they have passed me by and it is too late but I now find myself worrying so much about this that it still happens anyway.

I've just been feeling pretty lonely and not worth a lot really. I think everyone in the whole world at some point does not feel good enough but when that feeling becomes a regular pattern within your emotions and thoughts for a great period of time it can become extremely tiring and draining mentally and physically.

Getting my life in some sort of order is probably the hardest thing and I find it so much easier putting important decisions like that to the back of my mind all the time and just get on with going through life. That's my problem I get too stuck down and too used to the easiness of things, I am also terrible at making decisions. My indecisiveness is definitely my worse trait and something I need to work on!


How does someone change their ways...their ways of acting, their ways of seeing, their ways their works effect someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment